IR Certified Medical Assistant
Vascular Health Institute
IR Certified Medical Assistant – MA – Vascular Procedures
What if you could positively impact the lives of people in your community? What if everyone you worked with had the same mission? What if the opportunity was here, right now? Would you be interested?
If so, then “Stand with Us” to improve the health of our friends and neighbors right here in Dallas. Learn more about our mission at www.vascularhealthinstitute.com.
Vascular Health Institute is part of Trinetic Healthcare. At Trinetic, we empower quality medical practices. Our business is built on relationships, integrity and the highest ethical standards.
We do this by encouraging innovation, valuing life, and respecting the dignity of all people by building doctor-patient relationships.
We are looking for multiple clinical and administrative professionals to staff our location in Dallas.
- Rooms patients, collects vitals
- Starts IVs
- Draws Labs
- Prepares patient for procedures
- Circulates in procedure room to ensure optimal workflow under physician direction
- Documents/Scribes encounters under physician direction
- Prepares procedure rooms before procedures and cleans afterwards
- Assembles and arranges supplies and equipment for scheduled procedures
- Assists in maintaining adequate supplies in the operating room for immediate access during procedure
- Assists in storing and stocking supplies
- Responds in a timely manner to meet the needs of the patient and physician
- Documents patient-care records and other forms
- Assists RN and physician in patient recovery area
- Packs biohazard bags, assists recovery nurse, stocks disposables and preps suite for next day’s procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in physician office-based lab, vascular lab, cath lab, or outpatient surgery center
- Athena EMR experience strongly preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package – PTO, life, health, and dental
- M-F days – no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited growth potential
The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality customer service to patients, adhere to practice protocols and processes, and effectively manage the volume of work without allowing quality to be compromised.
We require all applicants to complete a short assessment to be considered for the position. Applications submitted without the assessments will not be considered.
If you have a true commitment to exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply.