Nurse Practitioner with Vascular, IR, Cath Lab Experience
Vascular Health Institute
Nurse Practitioner with Vascular, IR, Cath Lab experience
What if you could positively impact the lives of people in your community? What if everyone you worked with had the same mission? What if the opportunity was here, right now? Would you be interested?
If so, then “Stand with Us” to improve the health of our friends and neighbors right here in Dallas. Learn more about our mission at www.vascularhealthinstitute.com.
Vascular Health Institute is part of Trinetic Healthcare. At Trinetic, we empower quality medical practices. Our business is built on relationships, integrity and the highest ethical standards.
We do this by encouraging innovation, valuing life, and respecting the dignity of all people by building doctor-patient relationships.
We are looking for multiple clinical and administrative professionals to staff our location in Dallas.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) with vascular, interventional radiology, cardiac cath lab, operating room, or critical care experience to join our vascular clinical team.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing high-quality medical care to patients who have presented with a potential vascular condition. In this role, you will provide medical services and contribute to the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective, values- based patient care for our patients and patient care under the supervision of clinic physician.
As a member of our team, you will interact with patients, physicians and medical clinics as part of our community educational programs.
- Perform physical examinations, record medical histories, and formulate accurate diagnoses under physician’s supervision.
- Consult with physician(s) when warranted to assess patient condition and treatment. Establish presumptive diagnosis.
- Ensure that medical charts and related administrative duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Effectively develop and implement patient care treatment plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of clinic policies and procedures.
- Provides patient education. Instructs patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Participate in a rotating call schedule to provide urgent care for our patients.
- Perform similar and incidental duties as assigned and complete them in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of medical procedures and treatment, including participating in professional development activities and maintaining professional affiliations.
- Communicate with dialysis facilities and physician offices to monitor post-care as directed by center manager.
- Observe all OSHA and radiation safety monitoring policies.
- Participate in center community education programs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited. to: attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed; work in other center as needed; know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures; know, understand, and comply with all Lifeline clinical and business policies and procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- Any and all other assigned duties.
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
- Comprehensive benefits package – PTO, life, health, and dental
- M-F days – no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited growth potential
The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality customer service to patients, adhere to practice protocols and processes, and effectively manage the volume of work without allowing quality to be compromised.
We require all applicants to complete a short assessment to be considered for the position. Applications submitted without the assessments will not be considered.
If you have a true commitment to exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply.