Revenue Cycle Superstar
If you’re looking to work in a healthcare company that offers service beyond expectation, this role could be for you! We’re currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Superstar with Billing, Coding, Insurance Verification, and Denials Management experience to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to serve your community as you expand your career.
At Trinetic, we empower quality medical practices. Our business is built on relationships, integrity and the highest ethical standards. We do this by encouraging innovation, valuing life, and respecting the dignity of all people by building doctor-patient relationships stronger.
We want you to be a part of our dynamic team. Start your rewarding career with us today!
End-to-End Revenue Cycle responsibilities including:
- Incoming referral review and coordination
- Insurance verification
- Dictation and coding review
- Charge capture
- Denials management
- Review coding and billing for office visits, tests, and procedures for accuracy prior to claim submission to all carriers.
- Obtain pre-authorizations and referrals based on insurance requirements and medical services needed.
- Occasionally assist patients with inquiries to help them understand the charges and payment transactions.
- Submit appeals or corrected claims along with the appropriate documentation as needed based on the rejection information received.
- Review all billing for timely submission to insurance carriers according to each carrier’s timely submission filing guidelines.
- Review and update carrier/coding changes in billing procedures that impact the filling of claims. Stay current on all AMA Coding Material.
- Receive and process patient credit card payments through Kairos Merchant Services System.
- Monitor patient referrals prior to scheduled appointment dates to ensure that claims will be paid
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years of experience in a medical billing/coding position preferred
- Certification in coding preferred, but not required
- 1 year of experience coding office-based procedures
- Experience coding peripheral vascular procedures is a BIG PLUS
- Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to remain calm under pressure in dealing with difficult and upset patients is extremely important
- Strong customer service skills in handling patient concerns/complaints
- Ability to multi-task and switch routinely between tasks throughout most of the day, dealing with multiple interruptions by phone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Ability to communicate objectively and professionally either in writing or in person and to determine which means of communication will be the most applicable and effective
- Ability to work effectively while maintaining a professional demeanor when needing to defuse conflict in stressful situations
Demonstrated Ability with:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Various Internet Browsers
- CPT codes and coding guidelines required
- ICD-10 codes and coding guidelines required
- General medical anatomy, vascular anatomy and medical terminology needed
- Vascular coding experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package – PTO, life, health, and dental
- M-F days — no nights
- Saturday shifts available
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited growth potential
The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality customer service to patients, adhere to practice protocols and processes, and effectively manage the volume of work without allowing quality to be compromised.
We require all applicants to complete a short assessment to be considered for the position. Applications submitted without the assessment will not be considered.
If you have a true commitment to exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour