Physician Practice Start-Up Consulting
When doctors are ready to start their own private practice, there are several aspects that need to be addressed in order to build a lasting business.
Start-Up Physician Practice Management Consulting
- Analysis of proposed practice cost and revenue analysis
- Compliance for E/M coding
- Consulting to facilitate growth and development of the new practice
- Oversight of the practice (short or long-term basis)
- Staff recruitment (Human Resources)
- Analysis of wages paid as compared to standardized industry data
- Billing and reporting setup
- Oversight of new construction
This brief overview of what goes into successfully opening a new medical practice is just the tip of the iceberg. The following are a few other basics you need to get started. And, of course, Trinetic Healthcare can take care of this for you.
- Find an attorney.
- Find an accounting firm.
- Obtain financing.
- Decide on a practice name.
- Determine organizational structure.
- Obtain tax identification numbers (i.e. Federal, State, Local)
- Setup Bank Accounts.
- Obtain Sales Tax Certificate (varies by state)
Request a consultation with us today to talk about your medical practice start-up at https://trinetichealth.com/become-a-provider-partner/ .